- Article SummaryPrint
- National Hotlines
If you have an emergency, call your local 911, police, sheriff’s, or health/hospitals department immediately.
If you have a problem that you need help with, anywhere in the country, here are all kinds of national and regional phone numbers you can call and Web sites you can access to get help.
The important thing is – if you or a friend or family member have a problem, DO NOT hold on to it. Get some help!
You will find that, no matter what the problem, there is someone to help, others who are going through the same thing and solutions, if you reach out – and if you talk about it.
- National Drug Abuse Hotline, 1-888-287-0471
- CDC AIDS Information, 1-888-287-0471
- National Runaway Hotline, 1-888-287-0471
- National Hotline for Missing & Exploited Children, 1-888-287-0471
- Youth Crisis Hotline, 1-888-287-0471