Illinois Sober Homes

Select a Different State is ready to help you choose a sober living society in that will accommodate any personal needs and help you stay clean and sober long after you have left recovery.

We've collected listings for many services in Illinois offering extended care services, including facility-care and nonresidential therapy solutions.

Sponsored Sober Living Centers in Illinois

The highlighted alcohol and drug-free community listings are among the best you can find for yourself, a friend or a family member. They were all vetted ahead of time and satisfy or surpass state level and national guidelines, such as state board liscensing and nationwide licensing.

Premium Facility

About Sober Living in Illinois

Illinois features many excellent transitional homes for those wanting to live free of addiction. By interacting with recovering addicts who have gone through rehab or are attending Alcoholics Anonymous you can increase your determination and your supportive circle, providing you with a way to forge new connections who want to remain free from addiction.

About Therapy and Aftercare in Illinois

If left without suitable specialized follow-up treatment, an addict will be likely to slide again into old patterns of behavior. A sobriety program guides an addicted individual move from the 24-hour care medical facility to an independent life while continuing to be drug-free.

Get Illinois Addiction Treatment Help Today Change State
Don't delay the decision to get assistance for an addiction to liquor, drugs or a behavioral disorder. Call our number toll-free immediately to find a free-of-cost evaluation, insurance certification or to be educated about a treatment center that would adequately meet your requirements in IL.
Call us toll free
1-888-287-0471 Who Answers?
Or click the button below to request a free assessment
Free Assessment is operated by Recovery Brands LLC, a subsidiary of American Addiction Centers, Inc. Learn more about what this means here
Call Today
1-888-287-0471 Who Answers?