On this site, you will find the important national 411 resources on the Web and off, for problem solving and getting help with struggling teens. If you have an emergency, call your local 911, police, sheriff’s, or health/hospitals department immediately.
If you have a problem that you need help with, anywhere in the country, here are all kinds of national and regional phone numbers you can call and Web sites you can access to get help.
The important thing is – if you or a friend or family member have a problem, DO NOT hold on to it. Get some help!
You will find that, no matter what the problem, there is someone to help, others who are going through the same thing and solutions, if you reach out – and if you talk about it.
- National Drug Abuse Hotline, 1-888-287-0471 Who Answers?
- CDC AIDS Information, 1-888-287-0471 Who Answers?
- National Runaway Hotline, 1-888-287-0471 Who Answers?
- National Hotline for Missing & Exploited Children, 1-888-287-0471 Who Answers?
- Youth Crisis Hotline, 1-888-287-0471 Who Answers?